VIRTUAL LIVE EVENT: Thursday, May 11th, 2023 at 9 am (Pacific Time)
RECORDING: Available May 14th with no expiration
The Embroidery Extravaganza is an event where artists come together in a live, virtual event where you choose your own stitchin’ fun adventure. In each session, you get to choose from 3 40-minute workshop options to learn about crewel and free-form embroidery, basic embroidery stitches, getting started with the art of modoko (kogin motifs), machine embroidery tips for success, and so much more! After the event, you get lifetime access to recordings of all workshops — that’s over 8 hours of #howto content!
Embrace all things embroidery with 11 embroidery artists and instructors! Embroidery Extravaganza is a live virtual event with skill-building and lecture-styled workshops to put needle and thread to cloth with confidence and creativity.
I am the keynote speaker, and I have a beginning class on Silk Ribbon Embroidery. If you click on this link, you will save $20.00!
Guided by embroidery experts, you’ll learn how to:
● Use luxurious silk ribbons and basic stitches to create one-of-a-kind pieces- ME!
● Discover your personal stitching style and unleash your inner innovative spirit
● Stitch stunning samplers and motifs using the basics of crewel embroidery and free-form embroidery
● Hack your sewing machine to play with machine embroidery
● Choose the best fabrics and colors to make your dream embroidery projects come true
● Learn the art of modoko (kogin motifs) to create beautiful patterns
Let’s talk extras…
- Get 8 hours of instruction in 4 hours with the magic of technology!
- You’ll get lifetime access to the event after it wraps for your viewing pleasure
- During the live event, you’ll be entered to win a HUGE giveaway
- Get a virtual swag bag when you attend live
For more information and to save $20 on the event follow my link.
Happy Stitching to you All, and hope to see you at the Embroidery Extravaganza live event! ~Christen
Pingback: Tips and Tea on Tuesdays is taking a break….. | Christen's Creations