Next stop on the blog turn is ME!
Here is my new book, Beaded Embroidery Stitching, which includes 125 bead embroidery and bead woven stitches, using beads, buttons, charms and more. Once you practice the basic stitches, there are 8+projects for you to work your magic on!
I have included a section on the types of beads and embellishments that you will be using for the stitches, and the other items that can be included in your creations.
Many of the stitches included in the book are interpreted from traditional thread embroidery stitches.
I have included a look into my Design Process, and how a project will start.
I have included several versions of a design in different color ways so that the reader could see the possibilities.
Champagne and Pearls
Along Came a Spider
There are loads of inspiration for you to look at, with examples ranging from wall hangings, sewing caddies, pillows, bracelets, brooches and more.
I want to thank all of the magnificent participants that were kind enough to leave a post on the blogs. You can read the past posts here, and see what they thought about the book.
- April 8: C&T Publishing, https://www.ctpub.com/blog
- April 9: Allie Aller, https://alliesinstitches.blogspot.com/
- April 10: Kathy Seaman Shaw, http://www.shawkl.com/
- April 11: Laura Wasilowski, http://artfabrik.com/
- April 12: Judy Gula, https://www.artisticartifacts.com/blog/
- April 14: Brian Haggard, http://www.brianhaggard.com/
If you would like to win a free ebook version of my book, just leave a comment below, you will need to check in tomorrow to see if you have won. Good Luck!
Happy Stitching and Enjoy~ Christen