Home > Projects > Embroidery > Floral Brooch
printer friendly image
Embellish a special piece of tapestry or silk with a few artfully placed flowers and embroidery stitches. The pattern includes directions for three different brooches: Heart, Paisley, or Tableau.
Beads and charms will add just the right touch to make this a contemporary piece of jewelry. You may be tempted to make one of each!
The classes that cover the skills that would be helpful to know are Garden Brooches and Petals and Posies 1.
Some ribbon embroidery and ribbon worked flower skills will be needed.
- 1 day/ 5 hr.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Prerequisite: none
- Supply list available after class time is determined.
The class fee does not include any supplies, only the teacher's time and the handout. This is a technique project therefore you will not have a completed project at the end of the class.
- A Private Lesson held at my studio for one to three students is held for a minimum of three hours/maximum of six hours. Cost per hour is $20.00 for each student. Estimated total: $60.00/$120.00 per student, this time frame will not allow everything covered in the handout.
- A Group Lesson held at a store or other location for four to seven students will cost $40.00 per student for the group for the 5 hr. day.
- A Group Lesson held at a store or other location for eight to fifteen students will cost $350.00 for the group for the 5 hr. day.
- For further details see Class Terms for Groups.
Clear line drawings illustrate the ribbon flowers and embroidery stitches. Each of the styles are included in the instructions.
This pattern is printed in black on colored 8-1/2" x 11" reprographic paper and comes enclosed in a clear, resealable plastic bag.
For a photograph of the completed project, click on the printer image above to print from your system.
$12.50 + shipping & handling (added after you enter contact information during PayPal checkout)
[California residents must pay sales tax]
Back to > Embroidery > Projects > Home
Supplies available in the Store related to this project are:
Basic Ordering Information
Place Order - Payment Options - Shipping - Privacy - Copyright - Contact