Home > Projects > Embroidery > Crazy Piecing 101
Crazy Piecing 101
printer friendly image
This class will guide you into a part of history where every precious snip of fabric, lace, and trim were important.
The end result is a ravishing display of the crazy pieced square that can be turned into a pillow, wall hanging or if you are more a quilt.
I recommend taking BEBE: Embroidered with Bead Embellishment after this class to learn traditional hand embroidery with bead embellishment that will give your project an heirloom finish.
Sewing machine skills will be needed, and a portable sewing machine for the class.
- 1 day/ 5 hr.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Prerequisite: none
- Supply list available after class time is determined.
The class fee does not include any supplies, only the teacher's time and the handout. This is a technique project therefore you will not have a completed project at the end of the class.
- A Private Lesson held at my studio for one to three students is held for a minimum of three hours/maximum of six hours. Cost per hour is $20.00 for each student. Estimated total: $60.00/$120.00 per student, this time frame will not allow everything covered in the handout.
- A Group Lesson held at a store or other location for four to seven students will cost $40.00 per student for the group for the 5 hr. day.
- A Group Lesson held at a store or other location for eight to fifteen students will cost $350.00 for the group for the 5 hr. day.
- For further details see Class Terms for Groups.
Clear line drawings illustrate piecing techniques as well as listing helpful tips on how to get yourself out of tight places.
This pattern is printed in black on colored 8-1/2" x 11" reprographic paper and comes enclosed in a clear, resealable plastic bag.
For a photograph of the completed project, click on the printer image above to print from your system.
$12.50 + shipping & handling (added after you enter contact information during PayPal checkout)
[California residents must pay sales tax]
Back to > Embroidery > Projects >Home
Supplies available in the Store related to this project are:
Basic Ordering Information
Place Order - Payment Options - Shipping - Privacy - Copyright - Contact